http://whitediamondresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/GRST-up-arrow-trampoline.jpg 410 449 White Diamond http://whitediamondresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/diamond_logo_NEW.png White Diamond2017-08-25 09:00:192017-08-25 13:05:35Ethema Health: A Ground Floor Opportunity In The Rapidly Growing Substance Abuse Treatment Industry
- At an adjusted book value of $0.066, GRST has limited downside, and is a potential 10x bagger over time.
- Ethema Health owns two treatment centers, runs one, rents the other, and is currently acquiring a detox center.
- Ethema Health’s treatment center in Delray Beach, Florida is breakeven at only 14% capacity.
- There are only two other publically traded behavioral health companies – AAC Holdings (AAC) and Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) and they have gone on a strong uptrend recently. We expect GRST to go on a similar tear.
- Management has the proper steps in place to fill up its facilities with patients and demonstrate superior treatment to its competition.