We found that FCUV’s hydroponic supplier address wasn’t the real address. The following is the recorded conversation (in Chinese):
Transcript and translation of above phone call:
喂,您好, 喂,您好,你是那个中鼎金汇的那个老总,是吧?
Hi, hello, hi, hello, are you the boss of that Zhongding Jinhui, right?
是啊
Yes.
您好,我就是前几天给您打过电话
Hello, this is the one who called you the other day.
哦,什么科技公司的,是你吗?
Oh, about what technology, is that you?
恩,对对对,我想再问一点,就是他家这个广力科技他显示的地址就是咱们的,这个天津经济技术开发区第六大街30号
Yea, yes. I’d like to ask more. It is that this Guangli technology shows that their address is here as your address, No.30, Sixth Avenue, Tianjian Economic Technical Development Area.
恩
Yea
那它这个地址就是你们这栋楼吗?比如旁边有没有可能也是30号?
Than this address is just your building? For example, is it possible it is no.30 too beside?
不可能
Impossible
不可能啊?
Impossible?
因为现在一个产权证只能注册一家公司
Because a certificate of title can only be registered as a company
啊
Oh
我问你一下,你那法人是谁啊?
I ask you, who is that owner?
他的法人叫张立新
His owner is named Lixin Zhang
张立新
Lixin Zhang
对
Yea
张立新张立新没有这个人
Lixin Zhang, Lixin Zhang, no this person
啊,他以前的法人,2020年前的法人叫王德旺,好像是
Oh, seems its former owner is named Desheng Wang before 2020
王德旺,这个公司是以前还有别的名称吗?
Dewang Wang. Does this company still have other name before?
没有,没看到它有别的名字
No, I haven’t seen its other name.
嗯,我回去给你问一下,好吧?我旁边有一个新开的科技公司,但它这个地址肯定是我的,不可能到别的楼里去
K, I will ask it for you later, is it ok? There is a new opened technology company. But address(no.30) must be mine. It is impossible into other building.
那你们这个楼里就全是你们自己在里面办公的吧?
Then, are the people working in the building all your people?
对,都是我自己
Yes, all are mine
那你们在这个楼里有多长时间了?
Then how long have you been in this building?
恩,是09年到现在吧
It is from the year 2009 to now.
恩,他这个公司是04年注册的
Oh, his company was registered in 2004.
04年,比我还早,在我前面呢
2004, it is earlier than mine, before mine.
恩,对
Yea, yes
我前面是个物流公司
There was a logistics company before mine.
恩,它现在不是物流,那他现在的公司显示的是生产的空气过滤器,还有一个叫光照计,像这方面,你有没有听说过周边谁
Ok, now the company’s business is not logistics. His current company is producing air filtration and light meters. Such as these, have you heard who is doing there nearby?
没有. 它搬到周边哪儿啊? 这肯定没有
No, Where it was moved nearby? Definitely not.
肯定没有?
Definitely not?
肯定没有
Definitely not
啊
Ok
你找他干嘛,打官司啊?
Why are you looking for, what to do? Suing?
对,反正有点事情,找不到人
Yea, anyway, there is something. I cannot find the person
你到工商局找人调他出来不就得了吗?工商户信息没有吗?
Why don’t you go to Industrial and Commercial Bureau to find someone to find him? No his info there?
有,但是那块好找吗?我现在先自己问问看看打听清楚,
There is, but is it easy to find him there? I now want to ask around clearly by myself.
你拿天眼一查不就查出来了吗
You can use Sky Eye to check. You will get it.
对对对,就查,显示地址在这,然后所有电话都打不通,空号了什么找不到人
Yes, yes. I just checked. It shows the address here and all phone numbers I found cannot be gone through, which don’t exist. I cannot find any person.
他肯定是不干了
He must have quit.
对我也这么怀疑
Yea, I think so
肯定了,你算算这都多少年了,18年了
Surely, you count how many years, 18 years.
对,很多年了. 行行行,那麻烦您了啊,那您给问问,看看朋友
Yea, many years. Okay, sorry to trouble you. Then you ask your friend about this for me,
我给你问一下啊
I will ask this for you.
恩恩,那谢谢啊
Okay, thank you.
没事
Welcome
拜拜
Bye.