- At an adjusted book value of $0.066, GRST has limited downside, and is a potential 10x bagger over time.
- Ethema Health owns two treatment centers, runs one, rents the other, and is currently acquiring a detox center.
- Ethema Health’s treatment center in Delray Beach, Florida is breakeven at only 14% capacity.
- There are only two other publically traded behavioral health companies – AAC Holdings (AAC) and Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) and they have gone on a strong uptrend recently. We expect GRST to go on a similar tear.
- Management has the proper steps in place to fill up its facilities with patients and demonstrate superior treatment to its competition.
Get Our Latest Reports Delivered To Your Inbox (we will not share your email with anyone)