Lightwave Logic Is A Tiny, Glorified Science Lab, Recent 500%+ Runup Is Without Substance
- Lightwave Logic has risen 500%+ over the past two months on company announcements, not on product or business progress in my opinion.
- LWLG has generated no revenues over the last six years and almost no revenues in its 20-year existence, not even collaborative revenue from foundry partners.
- LWLG’s CEO has a side job, a home 1200 miles from the company HQ, and a history of working with start-ups that failed.
- An expert states that LWLG’s technology, polymers, still has reliability issues that need to be overcome.
- We don’t believe LWLG will accomplish anything meaningful and will fade back down to $2-$3 within a year.
Read the full report on Seeking Alpha here.